We're looking for someone with fully qualified salon experience as a Stylist/Colour Technician.
We're focused on our clients but work as a team - as we're small and independent, we all contribute to keep the salon looking it's best, ensuring appointments are up to date and clients are comfortable. We know how demanding this industry can be so teamwork is important here - it makes everything more enjoyable.
We cut, style and colour all genders and ages. We're also conscious of our carbon footprint and purposely choose to use Davines. We also only use green energy in the salon too!
- Minimum of 5 years salon floor experience as a Stylist/Colour Technician.
- Confident working across different genders and ages.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and self-driven.
- Experienced and comfortable working in a busy salon environment.
Why join us?
- Fully employed position.
- Commission percentage starting at 45% - this is to reflect how highly we value our team and the commitment required. We have worked for the country's largest salon franchise so have strong awareness of commission percentages.
- Independent salon amongst the bars, cafes and restaurants of Burton Road.
- Informal and relaxed salon - the industry requires long hours so we know how important the working environment and culture is.
- Team dinners and celebrations - when the world allows us to again.
Send your CV to email@example.com
We'll go through each CV thoroughly, if we feel your experience is well suited, we'll contact you for an informal tea/coffee to discuss everything further.